My main research interests are:
- Microeconomic theory.
- Game theory and its applications to networks.
- Social network analysis, in particular centrality measures.
- The theory of relational and matching economies.
- The theory of institutional and socially structured economies.
- The mathematical analysis of hierarchical organisation structures.
- General equilibrium with collective and public goods.
- Core equivalence theory.
Enjoy your stay at my web site!
To send me email write to r.gilles [at] qub.ac.uk.